Sunday, 25 August 2013

WIP - Evie's Pleasure

More from my WIP ~ Evie’s Pleasure

Photobucket.com

He took her hand.  “Come on.”

She managed a smile.  “Okay.”

When they entered the studio, the paint smell was exhilarating.  She hadn’t picked up a brush in years.  The administration side of things always seemed to take up most of her time.

“Over here,” he said, pulling her to the corner of the room where an easel was set up.

Evie looked up and gasped.

He gazed at her expectantly.  “What do you think?”

“It’s…it’s me.”  She stared at the image of herself.

He moved closer to the easel.  “It’s not finished yet.”

She had a quick glance around and wondered if the other women in the paintings had been his assistants too.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

She nodded.  “No one’s ever painted me before.”

He laughed.  “I can’t think why not.  You’re beautiful.”

She smiled.  “Thank you.”

He grinned then began to peel off his clothes.

She cocked an eyebrow.  “What are you doing?”

“I want to hug you but don’t want to get paint on your clothes.”

“Oh?” 

He flashed another smile.  “I want to do more than hug you.”

Her stomach fluttered.  She liked his candour.  She liked everything about him, especially his strong taut body.

When he was naked he moved close to her and pulled her into his arms.  “Evie, I’ve been thinking about you all day.”

She laughed.  “That’s because you’ve been painting me.”

“That’s not the only reason.  I want to be inside you.”

Her pulse raced and she stared at him.  “I’d like that.”

He kissed her then, pulling her impossibly closer until she felt a throbbing between her legs.

His tongue swirled expertly around hers, cajoling, tantalizing.  She wanted him.  Skin on skin.

As if reading her mind, Antonio pulled away.

He looked at her hotly, intently.  “Undress for me.”

Her nipples grew hard and she began to undo the buttons of her blouse.

~

Leave a comment on any post and be in the draw to win this beaded bookmark.


No comments:

Post a Comment