Thursday, 28 March 2013

Welcome Author Casey Sheridan


Thank you Emelia, for inviting me to your blog.  I am honored to be here.

When I had a blog, I used to do something I called Funny Words and Phrases. I would take funny words and phrases I've heard for certain body parts and acts, and then put them into a fun paragraph.

Since my erotic, short story, Corporate Spy, has a scene with masturbation I decided to use words and phrases for masturbation, specifically male masturbation.

Join me now for Funny Words and Phrases: Male Masturbation:
How many men out there admit to "playing tag with the pink torpedo"?
I have a feeling there's not many that are open about their "polishing the rocket".
Some of us women find it highly erotic to watch their man "feel in his pocket for his big hairy rocket. It can be a huge turn-on to see him "climb mount baldy”.
Let's face it, the whole purpose for "straining the main vein" is "to make the hooded cobra spit".  All of that can be some of the sexiest things to witness.

Tell me, what funny words or phrases have you heard, or used, for masturbation? And, ladies, do you find it erotic to watch a man "run his hand up the flagpole"?




Blurb

Sent to steal a secret file, Aimee breaks into the apartment of Bill James, the handsome employee of a rival company. But before she can get her hands on the file, Bill returns home unexpectedly.
Is Aimee caught in the act? Or is it mission accomplished?

Purchase here:



Casey Sheridan is the author of sensual erotica. She has been published by Breathless Press and Cobblestone Press, and has appeared on The Erotic Woman and RSVP-Erotica.                         

                          Connect with Casey here:
Facebook

Top Picture: FreeDigitalPhotos.net

2 comments:

  1. It is funny how we can come up with phrases to hint, hint, hint! Nice, Casey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There sure are a lot of funny phrases out there for this. :)

      Thanks for stopping DD. I really appreciate it.

      xoxo

      Delete