Friday, 8 February 2013

Welcome Author Marc Stevens


Who is Marc Stevens?

Who would you be if you could start over, knowing everything you know right now. What if you could start with a clean slate? No friends, no family, just an adult you, with no strings attached. Those are the questions HE’s looking to answer in the blog at: http://marcstevenserotica.wordpress.com/

HE is a published “legitimate” author, I’m Marc Stevens and that’s my blog, not HIS. I’m his seeder side, a kind of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing, except I’m not hiding anything.

Born the bastard child of a published author, I’ve been cut off from him, without his name or support. And yet, I am a part of him. A dark secret he chooses not to divulge.

I’m a pen name – a stock image. I understand why he rejects me. It’s for both our sakes. I could not flourish in his shadow, nor could he in mine.

I have no past. I was born, January 12, 2013.  But I do have a future in the writings on my blog and the stories I’m writing. I am Marc Stevens – A man in the shadows.

I’ve just published my first work, a short story titled That Girl Across The Hall



Here’s a short excerpt:


His cock burst from his jeans, as they dropped toward the ground, and her eager hand wrapped around his shaft. God it felt good. He’d been aching for her touch. 

Precum seeped from the head, and she rolled the palm of her hand across it, picking up the slick lubrication, then transferring it to his shaft by sliding her hand along it. She kissed her way down to his nipple, then took it in her teeth, gently biting. A bolt of erotic energy shot straight to his cock, and it jerked in her grasp.

“Oh, you liked that?” Her tone was devilish.

She trailed her other hand down from his neck, across his pecs and abs, and down to cup his sac, gently squeezing. A musky scent rose, which was a mixture of her and him, and it took all his concentration to keep from exploding. He wanted this to last, he needed a distraction, because otherwise he was going to blow is load all over her.

How would he write this scene? He retreated into his mind, searching for the proper words to describe the incredible feeling of her hands on him, her teeth nibbling at him…her hot breath on his skin.

Don’t come, don’t come, don’t come…not yet.

He wanted so much more of her. 

***


So, if you want more of her, the story is available here: Amazon


For the back story, and the continuing erotic drama, stop by my Blog

I also try to be social:
Facebook      Twitter

There’s a lot more to cum come!


No comments:

Post a Comment