Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Bad Boys

Picture: photobucket

When I need inspiration for a book character, Ian Somerhalder inspires me plenty!  Does that man ever look bad?  I think not.

It's really the eyes that get to me.  Yes, he has an amazing body, but those eyes are the killer.  Who could say no to those baby-blues?

So, what do you look for in a man?  Is it dark, sultry looks, killer eyes, or the six-pack?  Or, perhaps, the bad boy?

Don't we all love the bad boy?   I wonder why that is.  Is it the excitement of the unknown, or is it more than that?  Do we crave the naughty things that only a bad boy can give? 

Well, I share some of my fantasies in 'Mandy's Surprise'.  You can read 'Mandy's Surprise - a Prelude' for FREE on Smashwords.

Let me know what you think.  I won't tell. 



No comments:

Post a Comment